Thursday, October 20, 2005

Back to school

Spending more than half of the day reading books and deriving equations for the next half seemed to be a boring idea after graduating from grad school. But the more we dislike things the more they happen. As if just to test your patience. So going back to studying advanced probability and statistic has been my activity for the past few days. To top it all I have to write an exam on these topics. And worst of all my job requires me to sucessfully complete this exam, and complete it before I catch the flight that would abridge ten thousand miles and eight hundred days of seperation.

But the paradise on the other side of the horizon is worth this crap!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Niket said...

very true... the more i m eger to go home... the more daly happening... for whatever resons...

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home