Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Its Mandatory now

F**k. I have used the four letter magic word too many times now. But I no longer worry about that. Jerks who laughed yesterday when I mentioned College Station have woken up to realise that its officially been made the hurricane shelter today. Jerks. Jerks. Jerks.
In a few hours I will be gone, hoping to start back early next week. The county sherriff has ordered a mandatory evacuation starting 6pm today. What that means is that if you are not ready to get your arse out of this place by then, they would have to arrest you and enforce evacuation. One thing is for sure its going to be slow death (not in the literal sense).

Its going to start going to hell this friday. I don't want to get stuck. She is going to be a killer they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home