Friday, September 16, 2005

Perfect Ten!!

What started as a tough week in the office has finally come to an end on a great note. The big boss confirmed that I am still in the top five percent of the bell curve, second time in running. That is as good as it gets for now. Workplace is certainly a diverse place for me to learn different things. My coworker is from Trinidad and its fun to be talking cricket with him. More than that, he is a Phd. I learn a lot from him.

Its Ganpati Visarjan this weekend. I am a believer and am happy we celebrated Ganpati at our place. Also confirmed that I could actually remember all the artis from years ago. It was a great fun week, taking arti turns (or shud I say responsibility), abstaining from the ‘prohibited’ food, using sober language (most of the times). More than everything it was great to get together with everyone and just talk for hours.


Houston or Mumbai, the Faith remains

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home