Saturday, October 01, 2005

When dada went over the hill.........

It’s kind of odd to be celebrating birthdays two weeks after the actual day. But such were the repercussions of Rita. After a eventful evacuation, time with friends and short visit to the Emergency Room I was back, kicking and screaming in Houston. A weekend birthday party did great to break the monotonous routine that has become off late. So why am I saying that dada went over the hill. Precisely because I am the next one in line and I don’t want to regret not pulling someone’s leg when I had the chance.
It will be a much awaited 'going over the hill' for me. There would be no birthday bumps, no cream on my face and no throwing me in the swimming pool (that’s what birthdays meant at A&M). I have my escape planned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home