Monday, February 20, 2006

One of my last visits to College Station

I think I have had my last visits to College Station yesterday. I just say it is one of my last visits because I believe in never ever say never.
But one by one all of us who came together on a difficult journey have completed our time in College Station. I must say one thing about College Station. You hate it while you live there, you just want to get out of that small town, just be free. But as soon as you cross the fence you feel like visiting every now and then. I think everyone remembers College Station primarily because of the hardships they go through in that town. It is probably the first experience for most of us to be working part time and studying at the same time. And that is not easy.

I think it the best town to live in for a short while. Get your lessons. And get out of it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home