Friday, December 02, 2005

The omnipresent salesman

This place is really catching up with the west when it comes to malls and movie halls. I went around a few malls and if I shot pictures it would be difficult to tell where I was. But there is still one thing that marks the difference between the west and east malls. In the west you are left to decide on your own and do your shopping. Here they have salesmen in every aisle. The salesman will answer your silliest questions, show you the various types and sell you the product unlike the west. So even if the mals have sprung like anything the "sale" hasen't become westernized. I guess this is semi-modernization of this place and I love it this way. You get all the benefits of a mall and also get the help we are used to while shopping. You can make this place modern but it will not loose its traditional ways!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home