Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In a little while

Some things are lost some left behind
Some things are better left for someone else to find
Maybe in time I can finally see
I just wonder......
- In a little while

I wonder what makes people change so quickly. I always remember the analogy of the fourth seat passenger in the Mumbai local train. He is constantly trying to push the others on the bench inwards and get more space to sit. No sooner does he get promoted to the third seat he starts pushing outwards. Five seconds to change approach! Newton could not fathom (just by seeing the apple fall) that forces could change directions so quickly or he would have written a governing statement. So it irritates the hell out of me when people are nice and warm one day and snub and cold the next. Sometimes they interject to say hello and somedays your 'hi' is aliens language to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home