Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just not worth my money!

I was very much excited about the prospects of yet another thrilling series between the arch rivals. But the feather beds prepared for the first two tests have dampened my enthusiasm to a great deal. I was even thinking of buying the online streaming of the matches but was glad that I practiced restrain. Phew!
Now it is going to be that 'one' session where either Viru runs bersurk or Shoaib steams our batting lineup. Either of the situation is not a great one. We don't want a great series to be decided in a session. We want to see battles and counterattacks. Like we had in 2004 and 2001 with the Austrailians. I have no interest in watching academic records being written all over the place. Just not worth my money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home