Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sex and the City

Some time ago I was hooked on to watching "Sex and the City" on FOX. Very interseting theme. It depicts the life of metropolitian girls looking for a life partner and how they go through the phase a dating (and mating). I can watch beautiful girls on TV and to an extent try to see the westerner way of life (And be thankful that I cannot be a part of that lifestyle!!).
Anyways...talks about finding a suitable lifepartner is history for me. But it is still a challenge for some of my able friends. I was bored to death of hearing the same topic over and over again. But lately I have started to look at it in a very different way. Its the same Sex and the City; only the 'morons' version. I laugh out when I hear them say that the kind of girl they are looking for should be something more than just being beautiful. I laugh because no one can define what things they look for when they say 'more than just beautiful'. None of them can lay down three simple things that they would be on a look out for in a girl. I am more used to the 'metric' thinking.
Off late there has been a fascination for doctor girls. Some say it looks good on the invitation card and also means that there is an annual potential of 150K. The biggest showman (after Subhash Ghai off course) feels that he should not go against the wishes of his parents. Its all for them after all. I think someone should nominate him for a humanitarian award this year for his sacrifices. And then there are others who are pestered by long distance calls at midnight by the girls' brothers in law (who are helpless beacuse they do not want to spent their nights on the couch). So overall its been very entertaining from the day I saw this differently.

1 Comments:

Blogger C'est Moi said...

Awsome blog dude... 'Sex & the Apt - the morons gone wild'. I'll sure enjoi the 'show' to its fullest henceforth. thnx for pointing out the similarity.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home